There was a panel of 2SM's Grant Goldman (on phone); The Daily Telegraph's John Adams (on phone), Senator Malcolm Roberts; Malcolm's Office Manager Leon Ashby; Farmer and ex-miner John MacRae and convenor Yankel Koncepolski.
Present for most of the meeting was 4 Corners Producer Debbie Richards with a cameraman.
Edwin said that he was helping to ignite the conversation.
Leon read a statement from Malcolm (who was in the senate chamber) saying that Malcolm had a strong conviction for sovereignty.
Grant Goldman then made a statement including the UN way was to usurp power for the wrong reasons and we lose control of our own nation. Grant closed with:
We can only hope that One Nation can bring about a UN exit.John Adams said that we have given up too much sovereignty to the UN. He said there had been a very big start towards Internationalism and reminded us of ex-senator Bob Brown's talk of World Government. Adams also mentioned the unelected UN officials and that the UN's original charter was "world peace."
Adams also mentioned that our PM Turnbull is pro Internationalism. He closed with the fact that it would be good if senator Roberts established an inquiry.
- We have to get out of the UN, they are not needed and are wasteful and dishonest;
- The UN are responsible for 10s of millions of deaths around the world;
- The fraud of (man-made) climate change;
- Although we are the highest species, they put fungus and bugs ahead of us;
- CO2 is essential for all life on the planet.
Covenant of Democratic Nations must be a covenant between ONLY democratic nations. If others wanted to they could be non-voting observers.
Where do we go from here?
- Government by Government determination
- International Conferences, parties to self-commit
- International Convention to write Text for Treaty
- Covenant of Democratic Nations